The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.Barbara de Angelis
I feel extremely honoured to be nominated for the Creative Blogger Award & would like to thank La Audacia de Aquiles for this nomination :D. You have made my day! This sure is a pleasant surprise!
La Audacia de Aquiles brings to life mythology with such ease. This blog is a must visit for the sheer attention to detail and research that has gone in for every post.
I started blogging in April this year and it was probably the best thing I have done! In the process of blogging I was able to re-kindle my love for art, poetry & writing. I’m inspired & happy to meet gorgeous people from across the globe. I did have a writer’s block in the beginning. It was hard to get started but, you know what…I just kept at it and what you see in my blog is a result of my persistence. 🙂
I’ve decided to share a few things about me, with you; what I like; what I’m passionate about; what I’m good at… !
Thank you La Audacia de Aquiles for nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award!
Please accept my nomination for The Creative Blogger Award. Write about yourself if you prefer or ignore me completely 🙂 But, I would like you to know that I admire your work and what you share with our WordPress community.
- Display the Creative Blogger Award logo on your blog
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 random facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts About Me:
- I’m currently in the process of developing my own e-commerce website that will help me display my work and enable purchase.
- Although I enjoy traveling I have not traveled extensively. I am yet to visit China. That is where my husband is. I hope to fulfill this wish in time.
- Another hobby that I have, is photography. I will display my photographs soon!
- I’m a big time Pixar fan, and my favourite movie is WALL-E. My take away form the movie is – Love transcends all.
- I have not had formal fine art schooling. What you see here come to me naturally 😀 I was rejected a job as a visual artist for lack of skills 😀 c’est la vie!
Nominees for the Creative Blogger Award: (in no particular order)
Flow, flow, I say!
Let the water rush!
Let it gush!
Trash the harsh stones.
Shape them like they are your own.
Surge though the crevasses.
Nudge the passes.
Purge the furrow.
Run like there is no tomorrow.
Today is your day.
Leave the fears at bay.
Leap over the horizon.
Like a soul reborn.
Artist that I am,
I just had to wave my brush,
To let the vision rush
And let my hands prance,
to the tune of nature.
Enchanted, I frolicked with colours.
I filled my pallet with lively hues,
Yellow, pink, green, orange
and so many more,
ensuing her cues.
Prance did the colours,
with every stroke that touched the canvas
They merged, surged & purged,
moved in and out of shadows and lights,
to weave a rainbow of joy.
Here in lies the reflection of my mind
My thoughts, my dream, my vision,
the depths of my heart,
that hums the symphony of colours
Goddess Kali is perhaps the most fiercest form of Goddess Adi Shakti.
Shakti is the concept, or personification, of divine feminine creative power, sometimes referred to as ‘The Great Divine Mother’ in Hinduism.
This digital art is an ode to all women. Lets take a moment to acknowledge the power within.
That lady in red,
Holds a thread,
Yes, love it is, just for you!
In steps, just a few,
She awaits your kiss.
This is your chance to fly abyss
I am pretty drawn to strong colours and realized that all my art is leaning towards this colour scheme.
That when I coaxed myself to try pink. that’s when Pink Bliss took shape.
This is my daughter’s favorite as it is PINK!!!
I love my child and cherish the wonderful moments she has gifted me.
However we do miss having her daddy for company.
We do wish, someday, this distance would blur.
For me Family is synonymous with love and protection.
This digital painting is dedicated to my darling daughter who is crazily in love with pink!
Therefore baby has got a Pink bow and a Pink collar.
Come, get together with Mommy, Daddy & Baby to watch the birds fly.